This has got to be one of the SIMPLEST recipes I have. 3 ingredients! They are great in lunchboxes, they keep really well in the freezer (or fridge) and are sooooo quick to make (provided you have a food processor or blender). GLUTEN/NUT/SOY/EGG free!!
More recently I have had to make these dairy free (you may have noticed my push to find dairy free recipes that don’t taste like a cup of raw flour has been added to the food of late…) and thankfully there is an easy and tasty alternative!
- 500g of dried apricots
- 395g can of sweetened condensed milk OR sweetened condensed coconut milk (for dairy-free)
- 2.5 cups of desiccated coconut
- Extra coconut for rolling (I like the look of shredded coconut for this, but the same desiccated coconut will do, and will mean you don’t have to buy another bag of coconut!)
- Stick all the ingredients (EXCEPT the coconut for rolling) into a food processor. Blend until combined.
- Wet hands and roll tablespoons of mixture into balls
- Roll in extra coconut
- Stick in the fridge (or store in freezer) and enjoy!
See you Monday! (You can thank me later!)